My Story So Far

As She approached, through the partly opened door, She could just see the shadows that were cast along the floor. But she knew that neither of them belonged to her, because one was holding a hatchet and the other a long, sharp knife. She refused to barge in there, because her nemesis, Hailey, was held held hostage in there. She didn’t want to go in there to save her, it wasn’t her job. Her job was to hurt others, and Hailey was one of the people who deserved to be hurt.

She softly raised her hand to the cold, silver door-nob and turned it harshly with a strong grasp. “Well, well, well. Looks like we have another ‘friend’, here to join us” Someone’s voice echoed. A different voice giggled. The type you’d expect in a horror movie, she thought. “So sweetie, what bring you here to the-” A feminine voice began as the lights flickered on, she flinched at the blinding light that filled the room “Haunted House?”

She could see them clearly now. The first voices’ owner was a male- Late teens, messy dark brown hair, pale skin. He wore a long, grey hoodie with black dress pants. He also looks like a character in a horror movie, she thought. “Well, u-uh-” She stammered “Nevermind… what’s your name, girly?” The male spoke “M-My name’s S-Sally” She could see Hailey in the corner of her eye “Let Ha-Hailey Go”

I promise I’ll edit this sometime this week
Bye! Kammy-chan XD