The start of my story: Un – breakable

Chapter 1

My parents are yelling, not at me at a man that is taking me away from them.    They are speaking in aboriginal, so I don’t think that the man can understand them. My mother is pleading the man to let me go, my father is trying to punch the man, but the man just knocked him out. My mother once told me about these people, the stolen generation. They said ‘what ever you do we will be there for you’. I wish I wasn’t aboriginal, then these men wouldn’t of taken me from my parents and I wouldn’t be……… THUMP. I hit the ground, and I can hear other people . Aboriginals shouting in excitement, I crawl out and I see other people like me. Brown skin, black hair. I freak out and I faint. When I faint I feel calm and relaxed and I feel i’m back with my parents. I get given the coordinates to my dormitory and I start to walk to the dormitory then I get pulled into a different dorm. “ Hey, new girl, could you stay in our dorm?” Asked a girl “ O-okay” I say shivering in the dorm. The girls walk closer, I recognize their faces. “ Gabriella, Stephanie and Charlotte is that you?” I ask in excitement “ Yes” The girls in the dorm reply.